Modeltyme Designs, PO Box 16972, Rochester NY 14616, 585-482-0970, Modeltyme@gmail.com
The Detail Master product line has been on the market for 30 years. Over many years the hobby industry has changed tremendously. We have over 300 items in our store plus we carry several other items that will enhance your model cars or dioramas. If you have any questions please feel free to contact me. Thank you all for your support.
How-To Fittings,Braided Line & Pipe
- By drilling out the fittings, things will go more smooth
- Glue the pipe fittings to one side of the hard line and slide the compression/adapter fittings onto the braided line.
- with the connection complete, the hard line can be painted or left as is.
- Good reference material will be needed to show where the lines mount.
- Drill pilot holes the same size as the hard line.
- note: to avoid flattening of braided line you can insert the hard line into the braided line. This also helps to bend the braid as needed.
address: Modeltyme Designs, PO Box 16972, Rochester, NY, 14616 | phone: (585) 482-0970 / email@example.com